what to say today.

Rudy sent me "Imagine" by John Lennon from YouTube. And I clicked reply and wrote a long note only to realize after I hit send it went to YouTube.

Faye thought she was Gretchen Wilson, 'til I pointed out to her that just because She is a Redneck Woman, does not guarantee that after I win the Gretchen Wilson Award, She might still have a shot at second runner up.

Franky hasn't had time to gossip with me of late. Some foreign business about being employed. (What does "employed" mean?)

Tamika has crowned Herself, Authoress. Which is long overdue, so I won't congratulate her for keeping me waiting.

The Olympics After Party (Democratic convention) is in full swing.

Maveric invited me to party on his myspace page, but did not have an open bar.

Pat Buchanan must have gotten his quota of one Black Friend. For this fake Steven Colbert has been looking mighty dapper of late on MSNBC.

I had mashed potatoes and chocolate milk for breakfast.

I donated seven dollars to The OBAMA JOE BARACK BIDEN.

I have five bottles of Guinness in my refrigerator, but my reminder magnet on the door is still in the I need position.

The new Yahoo mail interface is a pain in my flat flabby extra broad ass, so i switched back to the classic view.

Health wise, it is a lukewarm day. But I am not forlorn.

Angela braided my hair yesterday, quite exquisite if I might add.

I decided if I were to ever get married, my Husband would have to change his name to Morning Dew Hymns.

I wish it was legal to put Lick Her on Layaway. For there is this dude and I heard he possesses certain skills, but He is broke.

I remain
here
for now.

And right now,
I am
good.

No comments: