If you taught me how, I would chose not to give a fuck



there are ways of some
i have tried to comprehend


like employees who ask you to show them love
by voting entertainer of the year for them

and i sit and think of how and why their work moved me
and the longer i reflect the more difficult it is to see

why they do not understand
i thought they served me from their hearts

so why are they asking for love
when they already made me put money in their hands

their are those who call this 'show business'
and regard me as a 'who she think she is' clown

when their fake platitudes
are not even met by a frown


I AM A NATUR_REAL BORN ARTISTE
and for me this is no joke

so i take neither them or their views with my Journey's Stride
for I am doing MA LIFEWORK


wordslingAH, Da Kid!


08262008©cindyadriennequashie

No comments: