Got to keep on moving

The following is my final posts from The Trill Talk Forum at http://www.keepittrill.com/

I don't engage folks in internet fights.

I lack the skills set that it takes to sit and read the vulgarity, posted in response to anyone who dares to stand up and defend, support or say something positive about Southern Art, Artists, Fortitude, Creativity and G-in-US.

The OG BIG BUN said the jealousy is about money.
I know HE is correct.

So it is on that note, that this was my last attempt to be involved in a HIP HOP oriented forum, where I searched in hope of finding Others who could disagree WITHOUT dissing themselves.

Where I was born in The Caribbean is regarded by the rest of the west indies in the same fashion as most of the united states regards The South that grew Me into WomanHood.

TRILL TALK FORUM is a wonderfully brilliant space.
I shall continue to visit, so that thru observation, I can stay informed and grow.

I, however, am not built to engage those who insist I bow and not take Pride in My Peoples' Accomplishments, who insist I not stand and defend My People when They are attacked, penises who insist that CUNTS act like Pussy, so that they can pretend they are Dicks, when Caribbean and Southern Women have been blessed with an abundance of COCKS in The Males that Stand Firm against all who dare come try R WE.

I wish You All, God's Good Graces on Your Lives' Journeys.

This Juke-Joint-Jumper from Da PraiseHall to Da Dancehall is moving on up The GhettoCountry Roads.

Thank You for Your acquaintences and Life Lessons Learned. 1Luv
wordslingAH, Da Kid!
__________________
PIMPOLOGY I$ THE PRINCIPALITIE$ THAT GOVERN THE HU$TLE
- FreeDrum S BornKnew -
A GHETTOCOUNTRY COWBWOI 'TIL TIME'S LAST TOMORROW HAS DAWNED

No comments: