Twitter is Me and I Tweet therefore I AM!

from IRC (Internet Relay Chat) to aol (never paid for that shit) to YAHOO's Geocities, then the barrage of GUI & REAL TIME interactive social networks that sprung up like weeds, A've been there and done that.

Am also the proud owner of an Underwood typewriter and someone who has JingleKeys on this fancy typewriter with the t.v. screen, so those typing sounds that made me first fall in love with ICQ give melodious harmony to my web surfing.

I had heard about Twitter, but it was Rachael Maddow after getting Her own television show on MSNBC, mentioning Twitter that made me take the plunge.

AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!




and this is my latest tweet

wordslingAH Twitter is being able to travel back in time to the Internet's Promising start while simultaneously beholding its most Rewarding future.
less than 5 seconds ago from web

No comments: