as a comment to LL COOL J's myspace blogpost

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Those we love and those we hate
Those we love and those we hate are a mirror of our selves.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=26710232&blogID=480498605

I believe PASSION is A CIRCLE that is 180 degrees of LOVE and 180 degrees of HATE. Now this most powerful of Human emotion and its two equal parts cannot be expressed without total and complete approval of The Human doing the expressing. A've been BLESSED for 22 years now to have nephews that leave me without need for a mirror to reflect My BEAUTY for I can just look at or close my eyes and recall Their Regal handsomeness. Add 20 more years to that and it is 42 that I have been unable to avoid that I am Human and possess and am capable of fully expressing my other half of PASSION. SmoOoches I LOVE! SomaMoja wordslingAH

Posted by ♰I♥CHIEF44♰ 04.01.88 on April 1, 2009 - Wednesday 1:52 PM

No comments: