an apology to THE ALMIGHTY

i spent a great deal of my life living in anyway that i thought people related to me directly by dna and blood would love me because my living met their specifications and was in line with their requirements ans thus they approved.

well, i stopped. but maybe because i did it for so long, they still think that i am doing it. that is of no concern to my being and could never again be, if i tried to make it so.

next to my talent and Miss Esther Pemberton, the most valuable gift that The Almighty bequeathed me with is this life of mine.

So Dr. God Good Grace, i come before you now to apologize for having been so wasteful.

I LOVE!
EMPRESSS SomaMoja ZuriAsali QUASHEBA
wordslingAH, Da Kid!
Ghettoink
Ms Buford D Bumpkin to Ma Frens:)

now I am off to The King County Court website to download a name change form. 'Cause A ain't changing Ma Soul for no bitch crawling the planet. But this outfit i currently still sport, just for governmental purposes, is hereby decommissioned.

No comments: