ME v mg

ultraman hidden in daishoin templeImage by w00kie via Flickr



This convo Am fitting to have with Maself about DISABILITY has nothing to do with DRAKE. Or anyone else with an opinion about His choices.
#DISABILITY - I was born with an autoimmune nueromuscular disorder named Myasthenia Gravis, the general form which went misdiagnosed
#DISABILITY for 21 years. In that time, i saw Medical Professionals in big cities, small towns, islands and continents. IN the meanwhile
#DISABILITY I never considered myself disabled or even seriously ill, so I just lived my life. This was because of something


#DISABILITY My Maternal Granny told me at 2. Am climbing the steps to go see Ultraman and Electric Company, when i get stuck.#DISABILITY when I told Her, I got things to do and my feet wont listen when i saw move, She told me sit still 'til they hear you.#DISABILITY so I grew up, with all the symptoms incorporated into how I wish to live My life. And still do not regard myself as disabled.#DISABILITY over the last 21 years I have met other with MG, so far none like me born with the general form which affects every muscle

#DISABILITY but one thing stands out, for males (onset in late 30s) and females, (onset usually in late 20s) it is A HARDSHIP#DISABILITY having to adjust. Their entire World has been turned upside down and spun around in a World not kind to "unperfect" Humans#DISABILITY meanwhile A've often sat listening feeling guilty because I have a 21 year lead on them dealing with MG. And MG been good 2 me

#DISABILTY instead of trying to speak fast like everyone else and slurring, I slowed it down, so I got this CaribbeanBAMA drawl sexy like#DISABILITY A Juke Joint MaMa who gargles with Jim beam stained glass. When I aint got money for weed, My drooping eyelids@DISABILITY keep me lQQKn stoned none-the-less. And it was during one of my worst crisis periods that I composed my first novel.aint easy to get to. Without My Granny's WIsdom and Pure Sweet SOul Love VouDou emplanted into Ma brain that day, i'd be fucked right now#DISABILITY for when I go into crisis, having the general form, its like being entombed inside your body, but Am not in a coma#DISABILITY did not jive with how Most "perfect" People think "UNIQUE HUMANS" are supposed to behave or live. They expect#DISABILITY that I would know my place was out of site out of mind. And walking, traveling and partying like a does, didnt help.#DISABILITY Social Security wrote me in march 2009 to inform me, I have not been disabled since January 1997 and I owe them #300Gs

#DISABILITY because I wrote A Literary Arts Cirriculum then taught it in A FL Penetentary and got A $10, 000 grant for it.#DISABILITY as an aside, the govt is using it now in 4 prisons and 1 public school education outreach system, I aint seen none that dough#DISABILITY but back to the PG. I beg You please, be thoughtful full and at nest sympathetic but not pitiful to anyone who becomes disabled#DISABILITY however that occurs after they had been living for a while as what is considered A "perfect" People. Being "Unique" is hard.#DISABILITY and it is not Natural for Humans to NOT strive, not TRY, not REACH, not ACHIEVE. So in the midst of setting Goals birthed fromams that inspire One to accomplish whatever One is capable of achieving, to have a circumstance beyond your control dropped upon One#DISABILITY as if One is a timble-sized crystal vase and this thing a two ton weight, is an experience few can handle and unfortunately#DISABILITY far too many, even if it is just one Human, choose to check themselves out of this Life for the burden is too much to bear.#DISABILITY I do not need to walk in the shoes of those whose MG onset came in the prime of Their Life to comprehend#DISABILITY the trial of their tribulations. Nor do I, at least i try not to say to them stupid stuff, like at least it aint cancer#DISABILITY everyone's struggle is UNIQUE and so what a broken nail might do to one' person, a car crash leaving another paralyzed may#DISABILTY affect both in similar ways. As for me, I tols Social Security I demand a speedy trial on the criminal charge I stole#DISABILITY from the government between 1993-97. The chick A's talking to laughed 'til it dawned on Her She was in the presence of#DISABILITY A BROKE PIMP who the government aint paid for 12 years of no written or expressed use of Ma copywritten materials.#DISABILITY and I may have also pointed out Ma "unearned" status as BALLER having Luther Campbell and Sir Mix-A-Lot as KINGS of Ma Cities.#DISABILITY in closing, respect is due to because it is earned. Strength is a Natural gift inherent in HUMANS, comes out when U need it#DISABILITY Life throwing One a curve takes adjustment and The Best thing You can do for those You Care for is to Care. -BROKE-
p.s. #DISABILITY Ma MG is like Peter Falk 's "Columbo" own. So stop wondering why this BornCute know She A ROK$TAR. Live Ya Life, I am!ALL STAR #followfriday at Rudy Sims, Moderator od Disability Exchange @disability






























Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: