does turning the cheek too often, rotate you back to where you began?

Bridges of New WestminsterImage by janusz l via Flickr




i just thought to post a pretty picture as a way of dealing with an ass-umer, who trampled all of my defenses, (as i have tried my best these past few weeks to avoid engaging in certain activities or conversations, because they just do not fit right in Ma Soul, with the tragedies in my personal, immediate societal and broader world) by asking "what your friends doing, what kind of life they living to all die like that so quick?"

as if death is just punishment for not living according to her guidelines and other constantly being revised extemporaneous shit.


i feel broken, again.
i promised myself,
i'd try my best
to ignore them.

(the ones who assume and dictate and judge who, what, when, where, why and how is worthy)

but they got to me, again
and again, i failed to avoid them
failed to ignore them
failed to stop the crack of the whip
the lash that has left me,
once again
broken

No comments: