Reaction to court ruling on same sex marriage



Reaction to court ruling on same sex marriage
http://www.kvoa.com/global/story.asp?s=10426898

(comment posted at site)
as An American and Woman, My 2SUNS, John and Mitch fill me with Great Pride as 21st Civil Rights Activists. also as An American and Woman, I am besieged by sadness, afraid to face, that as far a journey My Country and My Fellow Country-Folk have traveled to make a Dream lovingly called AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL, A Living Reality for ALL, We would shoot Ourselves in The Very Feet, on which We journeyed all this way. It is My Lifelong Pledge to remain A Warrior until The Dream Lives, and I do hereby march on forward ever and will not stop until Civil Rights are Restored for Me, Ma 2SUNS, Our Country-Folk, Our AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL.



No comments: