I bow only to THE ALMIGHTY!

PLAYAH!-haterz always busy sucking Soul and practising obeah fart.
That is why I keep reflecting glass and plenty salt.


I come from FORWARD EVER, BACKWARD NEVER, WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED TIL LIBERTY AND JUSTICE IS FOR ALL FOLK.

They brought me across the water and let me know anytime, they will carry me again. And also that I do not owe them anything other than to live my life to the best of my understanding as the person I am. Knowing my choices have consequences and accepting such accordingly.

What I need to pass to the young is my understanding of love, life and liberty; use of my Ancestors GIFTS that have placed me in the position I am in to ensure they have books in School buildings that are up to code; breakfast before they come to school, lunch while they are there and dinner when they get home; an honest day's wage for the honest day's work their parents do, jobs so that they and their parents do not have to choose gun-running and cocaine-trafficking because those are the only two industries hiring and NOT paying slave wages; a health care system that provides for wellness checkups, so that they are not having to be rushed to emergency rooms with what started as a common cold and done turned into pneumonia; proper regulation of corporations and opportunities to serve their communities in ways that let them know THEY ARE NEEDED AND LOVED.

No comments: