revised 03:47

DANCE OF YOUR DEMISE (title from EsoterRICKA - Sister of The Geti's Blog "An Open Letter...to BABY-fuckers") drawn out by the vultures stalking Ma Drea, sent by the BABY daddy who shook to death her four month old daughter.

Am Doing "The Dance Of The Demised"

As in The Only Two Step For One Demonized
By The Uncertainty Of The Length Of The Time
That I must Dance The Dance of The Demised.


So I Wail As I Spin And Twirl
As Some Haunted OverGrown Girl
Wondering Where In This World
Can I Get Off

But The Boogie, It Keeps On Me Beating
Like My Heart, IN My Mouth From The fear Of Falling
Into Sleeping, And Fucking Around Myself Into Thinking
That It Is Safer, Than When I Was Awake

I Am Dancing My Spirit, D'ain't Controlling
I Am Dancing My Soul, D'ain't Revolving
I Am Dancing My Heart, D'ain't Revealing
AM Dancing The Dance Of The Demised.

03:17PM PST ©cindyadriennequashie
EMPRESS SomaMoja ZuriAsali QUASHEBA
aka
Ms Buford D Bumpkin
wordslingAH™, Da Kid!® from BROKE PIMP $TYLE$™ STUDIO

G-CINQ GWO KOZO KREYOL KAISO B*A*M*A* CARIBBEAN B*W*O*I* $MUGGLAH!

LIFE IS 2REAL 4 A LION TO THINK HE's a little pu$$. Paint THAT over BLUE.

No comments: