being unique is so lonely

UNIQUE
(how can i remember someone who never knew me)


see like all the others
(especially those
who voted me most popular)
you liked the fact
i listened when you spoke

and enjoyed the comfort
of dismissing me as deep
whenever i attempted
to utter my notes

i liked the fact
that the one way void
meant i wasn't alone

but right now
like right then
i am lonely for someone to at least
hear my word

for it matters not
if i am ALONE
or surrounded by thousands of HUMEN

the wind already rhymed to me before
about "soul's within"

and i clung to that
as definition of the pain i was am still in

i am lonely

so lonely
i have developed agraphobia

(so there's another option
accept it as my life chore)

but humen still come around me
'cause they say i am nice
sweet, wonderful, smart
full of great advice

but all i beg for from them
as i did from you
is to include me
in your socializing
without insisting

i be just like you


since that seems unlikely
and lonely is now my job
i name my company

ME-NIQUE

a benjamin before each five minutes
(oh, and A ain't running no tabs)



my paypal id is cindyquashie@yahoo.com
C.B.D (cash before devouring) only

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make loneliness a state of mind and not a state of being.....

Anonymous said...

it already is, for me, my state of mind and being are one