back in compliance

back in compliance

I am raging right now
their are category five gail force winds
funneling clouds
skewing tornadoes
of sawed raw sunny breezes
thru my soul

I bin typing or on this computer jungle tracking since yesterday morning when i got up around 9am.
it is 8:24 now

GOD, I Love Crazy
and I regret asking you
why it does be so painful
why it does take completely over
why it don;t announce when it coming
why it don't say bye when it leave

GOD, I almost died
all them moments
cant recall how many days
remember how many months
of even years
of insanity

and I am once again
back to fully comprehending my place
in compliance with whatever it do
how ever it talk or dont
what it do or dont

and maybe because is so long
mi soul gone way
til it just now come back
why i carn stop bawl

i know now
i am a raindrop
let the river
ride me its wicked ways
all the way
to the depth of the ocean
for there is the bass
and raindrops
are inheritance
crystal diamonds
open you mouth
when it drizzle
and swallow them
they are food for soul
is a
NATURAL POLISH
RAW UNCUT
GOD DIAMOND
and at the bottom of the sea
there are many, many, many
like me
and from the bass
where we connect
we raise up a glacier
all those one raindrop
crystal diamonds
together
a glacier
a mountain of
ICE.

and what they think
is mountain
above the waves
is not even
the tip of the iceberg
for an iceberg
is a chip off the ole block
a baby glacier
a hill
(MaPa them call us Hill E.
Bak A Land Dey)
and we are an ICEberg
whose roots run so deep
since 1492
we have only been pussed
1 1/999,999,999,999,999,999,999th
of a millimeter

I AM
AKAN-CARIB-IRISH

MY ANCESTOR TREES PLANT
GHANA-LIAMUIGUA (from ORINOCO, VENEZUELA)-DRUID LAND

MY HERITAGE IS
FON, FANTE, ASHANTI, ARAWAK, KALINAGO, CELTIC

and that is my best
educated guess

i am a raindrop that let the river ride me its wicked waves all the way to the depths of the ocean and there i became the bass and rose up a glacier

my Promised Landing
all up on A GLACIER
PROMISED LANDING
all up on a glacier
Landing Promised
is up on glacier
Ma Promised Landed
on A Glacier!

8/22/2008 8:53:28 AM©cindyadriennequashie

FreeDrum S BornKnew

No comments: